Happy Father's Day Dad! Honestly I am sure I have THE BEST in-laws on this planet, they are so fantastic, they are always ready to help out and treat me as if I were their very own. They are two of my best friends. Dad, I will never forget how lovingly you accepted me into your family when we first met. The love was immediate and it didn't even have to be earned (holes in my jeans and all). You hold a very special place in my heart. Thank you for taking the kids on adventures and playing chase and dinosaur with them, and for all the great magic tricks you share. We are so blessed to have you as our Dad and Gpa! The acorn doesn't fall far from the tree, thank you for having such a great Son!
Love you Dad! Happy Father's Day!
Emily, Zack, Porter, Haven and Maddy
Sunday, June 15, 2008
My Ode to Dad for Father's Day
Posted by GGayle at 8:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment