CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Peacock

Can't believe the weather, it has been wet and colder than a week ago
Have been working on Genealogy and tried a new recipe.
The peacock that lives in our back yard is so beautiful and noisy.
It flys up a short distance to a tree about in front about the same time each evening .
He has a special place to sit on the fence and look into the window.
I look forward to seeing him everyday.
Zachary said his name is Frank, no reason, just seemed to fit.
The animal controllady came by yesterday
wanting to know if he was ours,
I guess its noise is bothering someone.

1 comments:

Em said...

Did they take Frank away? It was so nice to have you over here the past two days! Thank you for coming and seeing Allie and her babe. School ends tomorrow, let me know when you want to start having kids. =) I'm open! love you!